Ready to dive into the exciting world of Data and Marketing?
We're looking for a dedicated working student (m/w/d) to join our team for Plan.Net Journey
at our Munich
As a Data Engineer or Data Scientist, you'll play a vital role in harnessing data to drive marketing strategies. Gain hands-on experience and make a real impact with us!What you can expect from us:
What you bring to the table:
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of specialists in marketing/media, statistics/analysis, customer journey, application development, and IT infrastructure.
- Enjoy the freedom of flexible time management and the convenience of working from home, allowing you to balance work and life on your terms.
- Experience a startup atmosphere with excellent opportunities to shape our technical and organizational future.
- Utilize a modern technology stack including Python, Pandas, R, Tableau, MongoDB, Saltstack, Jira, AWS, and Git.
- Gain valuable insights into a diverse array of projects and technologies, spanning a multitude of customers and industries.
Was wir Dir bieten:
- Ongoing studies with a strong focus on mathematics (especially statistics), marketing, and/or programming.
- High degree of conceptual thinking and analytical skills.
- Can-do mentality.
- Good communication skills in German AND English (spoken and written / min. B2).
- High enthusiasm for modern technologies and analysis tools.
- Proficiency in either MDX or SQL, at least at a basic level.
- Basic experience in Python is a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- You have 15-20 hours per week available and are interested in a long-term collaboration, lasting at least 2 semesters.
- Onboarding: Welcome round, digital onboarding day, newcomer coffee and newcomer round - we'll make sure your start is perfect continuing.
- Education: Your development is important to us. Whether through our internal campus training program, voluntary language courses or regular coaching - we keep you up to date!
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours, mobile office and job sharing models allow you to adapt your job to your life - and not the other way around.
- Fun: If you work, you also have to take a break. Whether it's partying or working out - with us, you'll have plenty of opportunities thanks to regular after-work events and agency-sponsored fitness programs.
- Accessibility: Our modern office right in the new creative heart of Munich is easy to reach thanks to its perfect location.
- Internationality: As an internationally operating agency group, we offer you the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with colleagues from different disciplines all over the world.
Interessiert? Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, unter Angabe Deines frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermins.