Wpromote is looking for a highly motivated Senior Data Analyst to join our Digital Intelligence team! As a Senior Data Analyst, you will create end-to-end solutions and provide actionable insights to our client’s marketing initiatives. You will contribute to data mining, data cleansing/processing, and data analysis initiatives for media analytics projects such as Marketing Mix Modeling MMMs, Incrementality Testing, Customer Lifetime Value and Segmentation, Data Clean Rooms, and custom data analyses. We’re looking for people who work hard, work smart, and work together. Even if you don’t meet all of the listed requirements, we encourage you to still apply as we look for individuals who are eager to learn and passionate about marketing and data analytics!
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through our policies and benefits listed below. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.We Offer
- Remote-first culture
- Half-day Fridays year round
- Unlimited PTO
- Challenger Recharge week (Summer)
- Extended Holiday break (Winter)
- Flexible schedules
- Work from anywhere options*
- 100% paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
- Sponsored life insurance
- Short Term Disability insurance and additional voluntary insurance
- LinkedIn Learning Membership and more!
The anticipated annual base salary for this role will range from $55,000 - $110,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, education and certifications, competitive benchmarks, scope of responsibility, market dynamics, geographic location, and respective state’s salary threshold for exempt employees. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed above).
You Will Be
- This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
- This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Must Have
- Working on a team to plan and scope end-to-end data analysis projects by identifying the business problems and selecting appropriate testing and solutions
- Querying, cleaning, formatting, and structuring data for analysis using SQL/BigQuery, Python, and/or R
- Performing data processing and modeling using Python and/or R for both our standard solutions as well as ad hoc analytical projects
- Interpreting, presenting, and communicating results through clear data storytelling for technical and non technical audiences
Nice to Have
- A passion for marketing and data analytics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced programming skills (R or Python) for data cleaning, data modeling, building pipelines, API calls, etc
- Intermediate to advanced experience with SQL/BigQuery
- Intermediate to advanced competency in statistics, probability, and linear algebra
- 3+ years of hands-on data analysis experience within an agency or in-house environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Stats, Mathematics, CS, Information Technology, Economics, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with statistical modeling, data mining, and/or machine learning
- Experience with MMMs, incrementality testing, pCLV analysis, data clean rooms, etc.
- Knowledge with Media Advertising Platforms, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini
- Experience with Analytics software, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with at least one BI platform and the ability to learn others (i.e.: Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Datorama, etc.), with a preference for Datorama and/or Looker
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Working knowledge in CLI and bash scripting
- Experience/familiarity with version control (i.e.: Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field (Stats, Mathematics, CS, Information Technology, Economics, Engineering, etc.)
Wpromote is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Wpromote.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.