*The role is contract/freelance as needed and not a full-time position.*
*Please note when applying GA Data Analyst in the note section.*
Founded by experienced Silicon Valley marketing professionals, GrowTal matches pre-vetted marketing experts with exciting start-ups as well as more established organizations looking to accelerate customer acquisition through expert media buying, performance focused creative production and deep analytical rigor. As part of the GrowTal network, we will contact you for job opportunities on a contract/project basis. Being part of GrowTal means working alongside a collective of premium marketing talent to understand client needs and partner with their internal marketing teams to solve the problems core to their growth challenges.
About the Role:
We are looking for a GA data analyst that has a strong understanding of Google Analytics and how to transition accounts to GA4 smoothly and efficiently.
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics
- Candidate must have expertise in transition Google Analytics to GA4
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager expertise
- Expert level of proficiency in MS Office Suite including Excel, Access, etc.
- Expert SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Experience working with and creating dashboards using all relevant data to inform decision
- Experience using analytics to contribute to growth efforts or other key business initiatives
- Ability to be work independently and able to work on teams cross-functionally
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through with important projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve with a track record of producing results
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified way to various audiences
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.