Senior Data Scientist
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist
Job Location: NYC, Seattle, LA, or REMOTE
Salary: $150,000 - $230,000 Annual Base Salary DOE, Bonus, Full Covered Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
Requirements: At least 5 years with Data Mining, Machine Learning
We are an exciting, growing company working with cross platforms - desktop and mobile. We have been around for over 10 years and have strong partnerships.
Currently we are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist to join our intelligent group of engineers. We work with existing and new products. We will need a hands-on type of candidate who will take ownership in implement and rolling out new, creative solutions.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We are one of the strongest advertising engagement platforms around!
2. 100% Company Paid Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- Data Mining algorithms to help us solve challenging problems
- Provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Implement the most current machine learning methods
- Completing projects from beginning to end
- Utilize big data tools such as spark or hadoop and cloud services to create ETL pipelines for our proprietary and 3rd parties
- Write code in python, scala, or C++ to scale machine learning models
- Working with QA/Data engineers to test and deploy
- Check performance in real time
What You Need for this Position
- Machine Learning
- Python/Scala/Java or C++
- Cloud Services
What's In It for You
- STRONG Annual Base Salary DOE
- REMOTE Option
- Local to NYC, Seattle, or LA is a PLUS
Do you want to be apart of a company that you can take to the next level in Adtech? Please apply today!
Please apply to job with most updated resume or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.