- You work together with product owners, scrum masters and business stakeholders and ensure that they can make data-driven decisions. You translate their business objectives into measurable KPIs both in the context of projects and for daily activities.
- You make data transparent for your stakeholders to support their strategic decisions. You collect, analyse and visualise data within a digital omnichannel context.
- You create and automate digital reporting and manage the quality of the data and reports (within the predefined data management architecture, in close consultation with IT & business intelligence teams). You ensure continuous improvement of both the methodology and the dashboards and data themselves with a view to refining insights.
- The digital analytics expert trains, supports and advises business stakeholders on the preparation of simple digital analytics reports, the formulation of business requirements and the interpretation of digital analytics reports. You are always on the lookout for improvements and make recommendations in this respect.
- You work closely with various internal teams to provide a coherent picture of the digital 'end-to-end' customer experience and the digital path the customer follows. You proactively monitor data to identify pain points and suggest improvements. You enable business stakeholders to analyse digital customer behaviour across all digital touchpoints.
- You aggregate and organise data from different sources (Adobe Analytics, search, advertising, CRM, etc.).
How we make a difference for you!
- You have several years of experience in digital (customer) data analysis.
- You have knowledge/experience of digital marketing, e-commerce and e-care, including web analytics, social media and conversion marketing.
- You have experience with the use of analytical tools (preferably Adobe Analytics).
- Knowledge of tag management, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Audience Manager is a strong asset.
- You are fluent in PowerPoint and Excel and have a basic knowledge of web technologies.
- You have good analytical skills. You are a critical thinker and a good problem solver.
- You are a real team player who can work well with colleagues from different teams, both from a business and a more technical background.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills. You love to make data transparent for business and enjoy taking on less experienced colleagues.
- You are willing to further develop skills in a team-oriented, fast-changing environment.
Start a new adventure in the beating heart of our data-driven organisation, where we work extremely flexibly, whether from home or from our open and trendy collaborative office spaces, and collegiality is more than just a word. We keep an eye out for talent, ambition and eagerness to learn. We coach you, train you and make you part of our story. What's more, you'll enjoy a salary and benefits package that will make you a winner. We're talking meal vouchers, group and health insurance, an annual bonus and discounts on Telenet products. Come and experience it for yourself, our passion is contagious.