Location: Brisbane CBD, Queensland
Job Type: Contract
Posted: about 12 hours ago
Contact: Carrie Watts
Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
Long term contract until March 2024
Brisbane CBD with WFH options available
MS Azure Cloud Data Platform
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join an established project delivery team implementing a new contemporary and coordinated case management system contemporary and coordinated case management system.Responsibilities
Skills And Experience
- Produce data extract, transformation, load, reconciliation/validation and other data migration related scripts
- Provide assistance to Data Analysts to produce:
- Data Profiling reports
- Data Mapping
- Data Transformation Rules
- Data Quality Reporting Framework
- Data Reconciliation and Validation Reports
- Data Migration Reports after each end-to-end migration.
- Document and implement work package activities
- Assist stakeholders with User Acceptance Testing
- Demonstrated experience in data migration, data quality reporting and Data Reconciliation/Validations
- Experience in eliciting, analysing, specifying, documenting and validating the business data needs of stakeholders.
- ETL experience using with Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Platform, specifically Azure Data Factory and Databricks.
- Ability to write complex SQL scripts, queries, and stored procedures to extract, transform and load data.
- Understanding and experience working with applications that utilise complex relational architecture
- Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisation
- High level of written communication and documentation skills
- Proven effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Proven ability to manage a large workload whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 251510.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Please note applications for this role close Tuesday, 22nd November and require a statement of suitability.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.