Fully remote -please note to be eligible for this role you must have unrestricted rights to work in the UK
An opportunity for a Data Scientist/Data Analyst to join my clients Global Commercial Excellence team.
In this role you will identify opportunities to apply AI/ML across a range of commercial systems, focused on the Microsoft Dynamics product stack, to create and execute a roadmap for Element.
Working with the Commercial Program Director, you will enable the salesforce to proactively manage their customer interactions, driving the timeliness of our customer interactions, ensuring key deadlines are met, and ultimately improve our customers' experience.
What you will be doing:
Define problems and aim to solve with AI and prioritise and rank the solutions and collaborate with experts across business functions to create shared goals for AI
- Build on the commercial data available, applying artificial intelligence / machine learning to generate guided sales force actions and increase effectiveness.
- Translate AI strategy into a roadmap that drives the development of the sales team effectiveness, through the latest technology and innovation
- Responsible for execution of the roadmap, including gathering and prioritising internal customer requirements and defining the vision
- Develop Microsoft Customer Insights segmentation and work with Data team Build on Customer insights with Azure cognitive
What you will need to have:
Data science, machine learning, AI experience (at least 12 months)
- Ideally Power BI reporting or similar data visualisation background
- Exposure to analysing sales data
- Any previous dealings within Dynamics would be nice to have, but not essential
You won't need to do much data engineering work as they've my client has developed their maturity in this area, so this is ready for someone to come in and really direct this area of the business and how you see fit.
This is a remote role, however a hot desk is always available for someone who wishes to spend time in one of their offices.