Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
As Data Analyst, you will join a high-performing team comprised of international people. Receiving various data demands across teams everyday, you will work closely with marketing, monetization and product teams to help them understand data and make data-driven decisions.
Your missions will be primarily (but not limited to) the following:
- Coordinate with internal teams to work on actual business problems and provide recommendations;
- Develop automated dashboards and reports with tableau to improve data autonomy and overall efficiency of the teams;
- Work closely with data engineers to shape our cloud-based data warehouse;
- Extract useful insights from data, with analysis and testing, in close collaboration with other functional teams;
- Use analytical skills and business sense to nurture innovation and find new opportunities for growth;
- Collaboration with data scientists to push forward innovative data science projects.
Having acquired a first experience in data analysis or data science (preferably full-time job but internship is also acceptable), you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in!
- B.S. or B.A. in business analytics, data science, computer science, engineering, mathematics or other technical field (M.S. is a plus);
- Data-savvy mind with strong interest for data;
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Experience with data analysis, with a focus on one or more of the following: SQL / Python / R;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus;
- Effortlessly communicate with colleagues from various backgrounds;
- Ability to work both within teams and stay autonomous.
- Understanding of mobile gaming is a plus;
- Knowledge of data science is also a huge plus.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are ambitious, we like to move fast, take bets on people and grow our talents!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We have a fun and casual working atmosphere!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
- WE want YOU to join the team!
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon :)
See some of our fantastic creations over here => https://greenpandagames.com/en