Title: Data Scientist Consultant
Duration: Long term Contract
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines and 3 or more years' experience in an enterprise data science organization
- Must have advanced expertise with software such as Python as well as expertise with JSON, SQL, experience using other programming languages like R, Java, C++, and expertise in GraphQL is preferred
- Must have experience working with enterprise data warehouses, data marts, data bases, data lakes, or other distributed or cloud-based data storage systems
- Must have experience working in cross-functional teams and ability to communicate results to non-technical audiences.
- Must have experience doing exploratory data analysis and visualization using state of the art python based libraries like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, searborn, plotly, streamlit etc.
- Must have experience building models/algorithms for training/inference workloads using libraries like sklearn, tensorflow, pytorch
- Must have deep understanding of and experience working on atleast one of the following NLP problem domains : NER, Topic Modelling, NLU, Q&A, NMT or related
- Exposure to building Cognitive Search (Information Retrieval) or Recommender Systems (Information Filtering) is preferred
- Familiarity with synchronous/event-based system/data/orchestration architectures for batch, streaming/real-time and/or transactional workloads that employ one or more of the following technologies - Message Queues, Kafka, RESTful microservices, spark, kubernetes/docker
- Experience with cloud platform and SAAS environments & tools like Azure, AWS, GCP preferred
- Familiarity with CICD/DevOps tools such as Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence required
- Experience doing test driven development, using standard logging, and debugging techniques is required
- Work experience in Agile (Scrum) development teams required
Kindly share resume at rakesh(@)chabeztech(dot)com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.