As part of our continued growth, we have a requirement for a Junior Data Analyst based at our newly opened Glasgow City Centre Office (when re-opened, until such time home working will be required) on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
If you aspire to be a Junior Data Analyst who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you can apply your skills by working closely with Operations and IT teams, then this could be for you.
Are you a driven and tenacious entry level data analyst? If so, we would love to hear from you. Full training will be provided in the latest technologies to enhance your skill set and support your ongoing development.
You will be working closely with the development team and product owners analysing and processing a wide range of data, using in-house databases and spreadsheets.
Junior Data Analyst / Administrator (initial 6 month fixed term contract)
£20,000 – £25,000 per annum (pro rata)
Plus Flexible Home-Working and Career Progression
100% Remote moving to 1-2 days home based per week
Core Values: Passion, Innovation & Agility, Empowerment, Customer Focus, Fun
Company: Enterprise Business Management Software
Who we are:
After more than 25 years of successful operation, we have focused decades of know-how on pioneering flexible proprietary technology with one aim: to help our clients simplify, optimise and energise their Supply Chain. We run and maintain the Scottish Government’s supply chain software service which automates the processing of purchase orders through to the payment of invoices covering £6.5bn+ per annum of Scottish Government spend. We also provide eProcurement, eInventory, eHealth and eFunding solutions for clients around the world.
What You'll be Doing:
- Work in partnership with clients and project managers to establish business requirements and solutions
- Provide technical assistance to implementation teams
- Work with software developers and other database administration staff to research, define, and correct application data related issues
- Assist/support project teams with various implementations
- Develop user documentation based on use case requirements
- Strong Excel skills
- Some exposure to SQL
- Experience in manipulating data
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and able to self-direct your own learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for career progression
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working with home-based working
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.