E&C is a global energy procurement consultant. We guide large international companies in buying energy across the globe. We set up strategies for buying and greening that energy, negotiate contracts with energy suppliers, set up and run risk management programs and collect invoices, check and analyze them, and calculate carbon footprints. Our consultancy is supported by our unique ePoint platform that brings together and visualizes information on a global energy portfolio to the last detail.
Right now we have several openings for Data analyst position in Valencia, Spain. Working from our Valencia office in Spain, you join an international team working with energy data from all over the world.
ePoint is a web application developed by E&C for keeping track of energy portfolios. It is based on the SQL database with analysis in Excelsheets, reporting done with Power BI and publishing with Sharepoint. ePoint provides clients with access to their portal sites, which hold information on their consumption, contract situation, hedging situation, risk management and on the energy markets. We are looking for an operator that will manage a set of client sites.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for correct and timely processing of energy prices, energy contracts and hedges of our clients around the world
- You will set up calculations in Excel sheets based on the information in energy contracts
- You will be processing and managing data of our clients in our SQL database
- You will be able to develop tailor-made reports/dashboards/graphs for our clients regarding their energy data portfolios, using Power BI
- You will become a specialist in different energy markets across the globe,
- You will perform various data management activities relating to data reporting.
What do we offer you?
- Empowerment and responsibility assumption
- Real impact on the business
- Dynamic and driven colleagues
- Flexible working hours as well as remote working possibility
- Competitive salary with a clear growth path
What makes you a perfect match?
- Most of all, a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- 2+ years of experience in data reporting
- Excel is the most important skill, experience with PowerBi is a plus
- Business English
- Accuracy, being meticulous and detail-focused