Lavin Media builds exceptional marketing solutions for large partners in the home improvement industry. We don’t just advertise our clients’ products or services — we build exceptional long-term marketing solutions within a context of permanent partnerships. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading services and customer experiences. We invite you to join us in this exciting journey of rapid growth!
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced analyst with a strong background in business analysis, marketing, data analysis and reporting.
If you are an outstanding data analyst with strong technical & business analytical skills, we’d love to hear from you!
Your primary role will be to support our efforts for creating scalable data integration through internal and client processed data. This includes analyzing data sources, measuring impact, identifying anomalies, and experimenting with data to drive improvements. Youwill collaborate very closely and cross-functionally with Project Management, Media Buying, Finance, IT, and Design teams to ensure success.List of responsibilities
- Create, analyze, and present reports in Tableau, utilizing various data sources
- Identify patterns from data anomalies to help improve data quality
- Develop and maintain processes that help achieve maximum data accuracy and integrity
- Identify opportunities for process automation
- Collaborate cross-functionally across multiple teams (Media, CRO, IT)
- Assist with feature build, execution and rollout across teams
- Create clear and concise documentation
Our Key Expectations
- University degree in business administration, business analytics, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (analytics)
- 1+ years of experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy, Microsoft BI, or similar data analytics software
- English proficiency
- Expert level in Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with others
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams to complete critical achievements under pressure with tight deadlines
- Team player personality
- Time management and focus on results
Nice to Have skills and competencies
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with relational databases
- Data modeling
- 1 + year in SQL/R/SAS and/or Python.
Our unbeatable offer to exceptional talent
We are a fully remote company and offer flexible working to our global team of experts.
You’ll be joining an international team of amazing people like yourself!
Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- the highest market rates with performance-based quarterly bonus
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- a learning and development budget
- company retreats