Data Scientist Lead (HEALTHCARE)
70000 - 75000
Harnham is working with a Technology company who are currently working on an exciting new project for the healthcare industry.
They are using exclusive technology, while constantly developing a new ways to manipulate data and improve their output and empower the Medical Sector.
The team is growing day by day and due to their success, they are hiring a new team of Lead Data scientists!
As a Lead Data scientist, you will be working alongside a team of highly skilled Data scientists and Data engineers. Your responsibilities will be the deployment, testing, and maintenance of these complex analytical algorithms.
- You will be deploying advanced analytical algorithms using Machine Leanring and NLP Methodologies.
- You will develop and maintain analytical frameworks to conduct statistical tests using Python .
- You will be performing quality control testing for the complex algorithms using Python AWS.
- You will be mentoring Junior Data scientists.
- You have the opportunity to see your work in production helping and empowering the patients.
- You will implement and ensure that the algorithms are suitable for the large servers of Data, using AWS and Python.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant education on MSc or PhD (statistics, mathematics, economics or similar).
- Strong background in NLP and ML using Python/AWS or alternative Cloud Stack, S3 or AWS Redshift.
- Strong coding and analytical skills using Python, R and SQL.
- Proven Data Science experience in different industries.
- Confidence in communicating effectively and concisely to a variety of departments and senior members of the team.
- 70,000 - 75,000 Competitive Salary.
- 25 days Holidays
- Career Progression
- Travel/ Training opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.