Data Analyst - £60K – 12month FTC – London
Data Analyst required on a 12 month FTC by a global leading insurance company based in central London. This role will work in a hybrid environment (3 days per week on site) and will pay £60,000 pro rata.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in computer programming and experience working with large, complex datasets. The role will require you to covert complex data sets into insights using multiple platforms such as SQL, Python, Spark, etc.
Experience in Insurance or Financial Services industry will be highly advantageous to your application.Key Skills And Experience
- Extensive experience working with Data APIs
- Working knowledge of any commercial distribution (Horton Works, Cloudera, MapR, DataBricks)
- Extensive experience with relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Hands on experience of ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica)
- Good experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn)
- Sourcing data from multiple applications, profiling, cleansing and conforming to create master data sets for analytics use
- Design solutions for managing highly complex business rules within the Azure ecosystem
- Translate business needs into systems requirements including rating systems, reports, dashboards and scorecards with minimal or no supervision
- Identifying, capturing, profiling & analysing data from multiple sources (internal and external)
- Work with data scientists, architects, business partners and business analysts to understand requirements, design and build effective solutions
An excellent 12-month fixed term contract opportunity for a Data Analyst with insurance or financial services experience. £60K pro rata salary and hybrid working environment.