ST Engineering is an integrated Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service provider. We offer solutions that optimise the life cycle of customer vehicle assets (air, land and sea), including maintenance to ensure equipment serviceability and smooth vehicle fleet operations.
The candidate shall be responsible for the application of Machine Learning techniques and Data Science-related technology in the area of Predictive Maintenance for various vehicular systems.
- Recorded vehicle-related (air, land and sea vehicles) sensor & defect report data understanding, cleansing, uploading to database.
- Tap knowledge from vehicle domain experts and write SQL scripts to manage & query databases to extract & generate required data for analysis.
- Compare & assess various machine learning methods to generate insights, detect anomalies and predict remaining useful life of vehicle components and engines.
- Ability to implement the developed and tuned model(s) in SQL and/or C# is preferred.
- Ability to develop dashboards to show the results for internal & external customers is preferred.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or IT, with Data Science elective
- Work experience in Data Analytics, Python programming and SQL scripting
- Good team player and communicator
- Experience in developing web-based or Tableau dashboards and C# programming will be added advantages