This role sits within the Sales Optimization & Modeling function and will partner with the various Lines of Business to analyze the performance of the bankers, financial and lending advisors in over 5,000 Chase branches. The role will develop key capabilities to analyze the sales pipelines and identify opportunities to improve customer acquisition and retention. The candidate must be able to operate in a collaborative environment and will require you to engage with a wide variety of partners to socialize and move forward all Sales initiatives. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop the roadmap and execution of strategic initiatives to better manage Chase bankers with data and insights to help leadership identify strategic areas for improvement
- Research, develop and implement new methods of measuring and analyzing data sets. Facilitate use case and requirements definition, design, testing, and implementation of new data delivery and analytic capabilities that address specific business needs.
- Understand the entirety of the sales funnel through incorporation of interaction data, quantification of opportunity and analysis of the pipeline data to identify opportunities
- Collaborate across functions and LOB's to drive Analytics and Insights, formulate quantifiable goals, advise on strategies and experimentation to achieve business goals
- Support partnership with key Stakeholders with strong understanding of underlying data
- Develop advanced analytics using an assortment of modeling methods, algorithms and techniques, e.g., predictive modeling, text mining, statistical forecasting and analysis, optimization, and simulation modeling
- Use data analysis techniques to develop insights that lead to new recommendations presented to management
- Profile, wrangle, and prepare data from diverse sources to support analytical efforts. Write data transformation logic in languages such as Python, SAS, or Scala.
- 6+ years of experience with analysis supporting an operating line of business, financial services experience preferred
- Bachelors with 5+ years' experience in a quantitative or related discipline or Masters or PhD in a related field
- Subject Matter Expert in advanced statistical techniques, predictive modeling, time series forecasting, text mining, Machine Learning
- Advanced knowledge of statistical software packages, including SAS, Python and R
- Comfortable communicating complex concepts into digestible information to be consumed by audiences of varying levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to define business KPIs and establish measurement frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Problem-solving skills are essential. Must be able to think outside the box to implement creative solutions that solve business problems.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines. Must be detail oriented, organized, and perform at high standards
- Technical understanding of common relational database systems; i.e., Teradata and Oracle
- Advanced understanding of Hadoop-related technologies & their applications
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans