Description Mar Tech Data Engineer Briefly describe the duties and responsibilities Additional skills/ responsibilities:
- Partners with the business to operationalize data engineering solutions and deliver insights to the business.
- Provide innovative technology solutions to our business partners to deliver data driven insights and understanding of the behaviors that drive investor success.
- Interfaces with cross functional team members, and communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
- Is highly functional on large, matrixed project teams. Interfaces with cross functional team members, including database administrator, IT security, project manager, technical writer, and clients.
- Communicates systems issues at the appropriate technical level for each audience.
- Willingness and enthusiasm for learning and experimenting with new technology, tools and processes and setting Vanguard-wide standards.
- Maintains flexibility in meeting deadlines and expectations in the face of shifting priorities
Good understanding of lean principles, including Shift left, DevOps, CloudOps, DataOps, continuous delivery; must have experience with Maven, Cucumber testing, Bamboo, git,
- Strong understanding of the use and application of NGA tools, web-services, etc. Describe the specialized knowledge, experience, and technical skills that must be applied to meet the position's responsibilities. Note the minimum years of work experience needed - general business experience vs. specifically related experience (e.g., computer skills, LAN knowledge, graphics).
- Please list languages, platform, mfr. (e.g. Microsoft), version, and Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Ex: Visual C, Borland C, C++, Visual Basic, Java, NT3.51/NT 4.0, Visual Studio ver. 7.0. All qualifications are assumed to be required unless stated preferred.
- Worked on cloud architecture such as AWS, MS Azure, etc. and related Big Data technologies (AWS EMR, S3, Glue ETL, Cloud Formation templates, Cloud Watch Logs, Splunk, Ansible, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data streaming services such as Flume, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, etc.
- Strong experience with scripting languages and platforms such as Python, Spark, R, SQL, Scala, etc.
- Experience with leveraging APIs and micro-services for serving and managing data on AWS. Use and application of API Management technologies, such as AWS API Gateway, RESTful APIs, Route 53, AWS Lambda, web services, etc. would be preferred.
- Familiarity with automation framework such as Junit, Jasmine, Easy Mock, etc.
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.