Clopay Corporation is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a GSA/R&A Data Analyst in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing facility.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
- Work closely with all departments as required to investigate and resolve procedural problems involving design, process, tooling, costs, and other areas of product quality resulting in successful defect-free launch of new or revised products/processes.
- Coordinate the gathering and processing of information between the appropriate departments leading to a final corrective action. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Communicate final decisions.
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of results.
- Field customer complaints and work with various departments to resolve the issues through disciplined problem solving activities.
- Work with Plant Management in the implementation of quality planning objectives.
- Assist in resolving quality issues and support the CRM process.
- Responsible for the CRM system and ensures that the CRM process is carried out according to the guidelines set by upper management.
- Initiate and complete specific projects as requested and/or approved. Perform basic statistical analyses for projects/reports.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred, or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years’ prior experience in manufacturing. Preferred minimum two years with direct quality responsibility.
- Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization.
- Effective organization and planning skills.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Travel is sometimes required.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance.
Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!