At the SEAT:CODE we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading what we think it could be a good fit for our current needs. We are looking for a full-time DATA Scientist. You will work on a day-to-day basis in squads with talented designers, product owners & software developers to build a scalable and solid product.
The Data Scientist role:
- These extravagant competencies are particularly distinctive:
- Above average team ability.
- Above-average learning readiness.
- To rethink the team's feedback to reflect within the framework of the Balanced Team Approach (Janice Fraser).
- High degree of self-interest.
- High analytical competence.
- 2+ years' experience in data science/quantitative analysis.
- Understanding of statical analysis. Excellent data mining skills.
- Expertise in predictive analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning: supervised learning, clustering, and time series analysis.
- Experience working with multiple data-sets.
- Has an eye for data visualisation and can demonstrate creativity.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proven technical leadership.
- Programming experience in Python and/or with Java/Kotlin/R is a plus.
- Experience with Data Science and Machine Learning platforms like DataIKU, Alteryx or Knime.
- Experience with all AWS Data related services (Athena, S3, Glue, API GW, kinesis, etc..) is a plus.
- Ability to extract business metrics/questions from data sets.
- Ability to turn vague concepts and asks into well-documented and effective business metrics and insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights in a clear and effective manner.
- Bonus: experience in relevant vertical industries: consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, health.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
About the Team:
- Our technical Team loves to deliver really well-crafted solutions at a decent speed. We love tech so we really give great attention to the technology (Technology as the first-class Citizen).
- We know that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things.
- We like to measure everything so we are always improving, for that we use the best tools on the market such as Datadog.
- Finally, we promote a culture of no blame, trust, and learning, and we support the mantra “if it hurts to do it more often” so good CI and CD are really key for us.
What we offer:
- Remote work mention outside COVID
- 2.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- 2.000€ per year in training
- Daily Snacks: We try to promote healthy living habits. You will find in our canteen many nuts, fresh fruit, salads,...
- Flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Short Fridays
- Best gear for your needs
- Nice located offices
- Weekly Yoga Classes. Namastè.
- English as the official speaking language.
What kind of person do we like to work with:
- We're creating the automotive future and we know that we will only succeed if it's built with people from around the world, with gender diversity and with many different backgrounds.
- People who like high quality software development, who appreciate simplicity, are used to good practices (TDD, DDD, KISS, ...) and to the culture of craftsmanship.
- At SEAT:CODE, we breathe start-up, so being flexible must be in our DNA.
- Team Players, transparent, communicative people to whom we can give feedback.
- Our Teams have a lot of freedom to take decisions, so we need people to trust. People with high responsibility.
- In addition, we like humble people (no Rockstars please), nice and with a sense of humor (the bar is quite high right now).