About The Role
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
As a Data Scientist, you are able to exploit the data in order to extract meaning and interpretation; you love to build mathematical and statistical models, design and implement algorithms with the aim of gain insights and suggest data driven decisions. This position requires strong analytical rigor and hacker mind set to face the multiple data challenges within the Eurobet team.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve hard, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical, statistical, mathematical methods as needed. Be autonomous in end-to-end analysis (e.g. data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, presentations).
- Structure relevant data science questions given a set of business objectives. - Build and prototype analysis and models iteratively to provide insights.
- Make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting...) with effective presentations and communications of findings.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve Eurobet's data products.
- MS degree in Statistic or Mathematic
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R, Knime, ...).
- Strong machine learning, programming, data mining and statistics background
- Fluent English, both speaking and writing
We may sit on the FTSE100, but for millions of customers worldwide, we’re the brands they hold in their hands – and heart. As the home of household names like Ladbrokes, Foxy and PartyPoker, to name just a few, we elevate lives with moments of excitement. And right now we’re elevating ourselves above the competition. We’re leading the industry in bold new directions - and it’s our diverse and talented team who are making this possible. Believe us, the best is yet to come. For our customers. For our future. For your career.
DEI and Wellbeing @ Entain
At Entain we do what’s right. It’s one of our core values. Which is why we’re taking the lead when it comes to creating a diverse, equal and inclusive future - for our people, our industry and our society. We’ve created a culture where everyone can feel psychologically safe, included and heard. Where being accepted for who you are is a given. Here, we celebrate our individual differences, and make sure everyone feels supported, respected, and empowered to thrive – and that starts from the moment you apply to join us. We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That’s why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Life @ Entain
We’re a team who love to play, and win, together. We love building bonds between our people, and we love to build your career up too. Join us, and we won’t just be your employer, we’ll be your biggest cheerleader. We’ll give you the power to lead the conversation on your learning and career goals from day one, and then get behind you with all the support you need to take your career – and our business – to new heights.