- This Quantitative Researcher role is for someone with a strong academic background (MS or PhD) in mathematics, statistics and time series analysis to help develop their options & futures trading strategies
- A Data Science / Data Engineering background is highly valued as you would be working heavily with their data estate, using data science packages such as pandas and numpy
- This is a data modeling, trade analysis heavy role in a very lean environment, where you would be working with seasoned traders to take trading ideas from conception to deployment, and you would be lending your mathematical & data expertise
- Technical skills: Python, data science packages (e.g. pandas, numpy)
- Machine learning experience, and C++ is a plus
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities in Finance Technology, please send your detailed resume to Bianca.Lo@bahpartners.com for a confidential discussion. BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best technology talent to Asia Pacific’s best technology-driven organizations across the banking, trading, FinTech and e-commerce sectors.