Title: Senior Data Analyst/Architect (f/m/d/)
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
As data is supposed to be the new oil, making tangible value out of data will make the difference and is what we are striving for.
Supporting the business in decision making and answering increasingly complex questions in ever shorter time or even real time is our aspiration.
By combining a profound knowledge of finance and related end-2-end processes with deep technical know-how and a fresh thinking with respect to problem solving, we provide state of the art IT solutions, services and platforms for finance departments with a focus on reporting, analytics and planning.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Be the data architect in the relaunch of a solution for group consolidation with a focus on the provision of an integrated data layer that enables a pass-through from consolidated data to unconsolidated ERP data
- Permanent self-reliant optimization of data models (in the context of SAP BW/4, Snowflake, S/4HANA)
- Autonomously deliver/lead projects mainly in the context of an SAP BW/4 environment
- providing 3rd level support services for analytics solution independently
- Perform complex changes in alignment with BI colleagues and business stakeholders
- Constantly provide innovations to improve or enhance analytics related solutions and service offering
- Provide added value to data analytics initiatives / projects (migrations, predictive analytics, SAC, new projects)
- Manage and coordinate external partners and communicate with various business stakeholders for the successful completion of projects and changes in existing solutions
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- University degree in IT or Business Insights related field
- Many years of experience in analytics and reporting (SAP BW, SAP ABAP, SAP BW/4). Experience in an international group company and experience in SAP Group reporting are valued.
- Extensive experience in data warehousing, ETL processes and reporting (SAP AO, SAC)
- Knowledge on HANA Studio (SQL/Java Script), experience in cloud platforms, as well as any other BI tool are valued
- Practical experience in collaborating with business stakeholders, experience within the area of Accounting / Controlling / Closing process is valued
- Ability to learn and adapt to new environments / contexts / applications
- Business Value and Customer focused, as well as goal-oriented professional with innovative thinking and attention to detail and a team player
- Project Management experience in agile methodology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a multicultural team
- Strong engineering/analytic skills and in leading BI projects and data expertise (modelling, analytics, prediction, simulation, AI/ML) and profound background in digitalization technologies is highly valued
- Business fluent English and German
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you need information on the application process.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time