As a Business Data Scientist, you’ll work closely with the E&C risk and compliance monitoring function, to improve Reckitt’s understanding of the effectiveness of E&C policies, controls, and overall risk management strategy, by leveraging Reckitt’s business and compliance data.
You will lead the technical and data aspects of the existing monitoring capabilities to maintain and continuously improve the end-to-end processes, from data gathering through to insight generation and deciding the next-best-action with those insights.
- Owning the data and technical elements of the E&C monitoring dashboard in support of E&C risk management. Developing and execute a roadmap to mature, streamline, and increasingly automate elements of the end-to-end process.
- Hunting for compliance insights through analyzing data sources across different functions (Finance, Medical sales, Compliance, Legal, etc) to produce meaningful E&C KRIs and Operational metrices. This includes:
- Proposing, validating, and implementing new Compliance metrics
- Maintaining and improving existing metrics
- Analysing data, identifying trends, patterns and potential issues in support of compliance and risk management activities
- Help the preparation of Senior Management E&C reports based on the insights in easy to consume formats.
- Mastery in data management, visualization analysis and database tools such as. SQL, VBA, PowerBI, Python, R, and able to implement and execute a sustainable E&C monitoring programmed. Specifically, highly skilled in PowerBI development. Experienced at driving compliance insights e.g. through variance analysis;