- Overall leadership and accountability for HR data reporting across the Canon-EMEA organisation. In this role the data analyst helps defining and implementing the use of key-figures, HR-strategic dashboards and other statistical HR data.
- Next to using HR data for reporting, HR data is more and more used for IT data integration. The data analyst will support developments by safeguarding the relevant and correct data usage in downstream systems.
- Lead and manage HR interaction and communication with key internal and external stakeholders: IT, Finance, Internal Control, Internal Audit as well as External Auditors
- Drive Analytics forward for People data to understand trends, get insight, understanding and ultimately make recommendations for how to better engage our people and drive key metrics like retention / engagement
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
The main responsabiltitesare:
1- Build relevant, accurate and sustainable reports to support HR and other stakeholders:
- Understands, collects and uses data from multiple HR, IT and financial systems and combines data to build these reports which can drive decision making with regards to our People across the business. These should be standardised across the company except if there is value from deviating as agreed through governance.
- Ensures appropriate feedback loop with users so that reports / analysis that is valuable is built upon and refined, while data / information that is not needed (including reports) are discontinued / removed.
- Setups a framework with IT for managing / updating / removing datas
- The HR-dashboard and headcount reports being some of these reports.
2- Is a business partner with respect to HR data and reports and works directly with stakeholders, projects and business leaders to identify the analytical needs and requirements of the business
3- Contributes to the quality assurance of HR data and HR data usage:
- Reports on and suggests improvement areas with respect to the data quality aspects of all HR related applications.
- Ensures that the usage creates value and aids decision making.
- Ensures that usage is SOX compliant.
4- Ensures, together with the EMEA HR Compliance & Governance Lead, that data is used in a GDPR, SOX and any other relevant compliant manner
5- Is integral part of the PE-HR-OPS team and is stakeholder for the HR digital team for report building. In this role the HR Data Analyst represents the PE-HR-Ops team and is supported by this team.
What we ask
- In-depth knowledge of best practices with respect to data handling related to HR Systems
- Understanding of underlying legal and SOX requirements
- General understanding of IT infrastructure components supporting IT Services.
- Knowledge of definition and reporting on KPI’s that aid decision making and create value
- Experience in setting up / using a framework for compliant data management
- Leadership and communication capability to influence and ensure others comply with HR standards of practice (frameworks), controls, policies and quality assurance principles.
- Collaborates with others to achieve a common goal; provides leadership and decision- making when required.
- Provide proactive recommendations for continuous improvement (quality-driven)
- Good understanding of the Canon business or similar business type preferred
- Significant professional experience in HR and IT environment, including significant project leadership experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including presenting to and influencing at senior leadership level
You will need
- Is business-outcome driven
- Is courageous and has conviction
- Ensures delivery of the outcome
- Is customer-oriented
- Innovates by building on skills and experience
- Is inspirational and motivational
- Builds trust-based relationships
- Develops and coaches others
- BSC in a relevant area like Economics, Computing and Engineering or Business Administration
- 5 years of experience in data modeling and data reporting
- Experience in working with HR processes and the resulting data
- Extensive Knowledge of excel, access, PowerBI
Job Family : HR Generalist
Grade : 11
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world's best imaging company, we're living and working together for the common good.