Run a winning system.
evosoft GmbH is an independent, 100% holding company of Siemens AG and sees itself as a pioneer for the development, integration, digitalisation and use of IT technologies of the future.
We support our customers with innovative know-how and extensive experience in all areas of software development, in the automation, operation and innovation of applications as well as the design of applications for a wide range of industries and processes.
evosoft currently employs more than 2,100 people at various locations in Europe.
Become a part of our team now as Data Scientist/-engineer (f/m/d) at evosoft GmbH in Nuremberg.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- You bring the added value for our customers to the point with requirement analyses for processes, data structures and methods in different domains.
- You design and implement analytical models based on large data sets and various machine learning algorithms
- You interpret and visualise data and their correlations
- In your role, you will be involved in our data mining lifecycle from start to finish: from use case definition, data integration and modelling to deployment.
- You will contribute your skills as a member of agile teams and create and share knowledge in our data science community.
Your qualifications - sound and adequate
- You have a successfully completed degree in business informatics, computer science, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- You have the basics in data mining algorithms (e.g. classification, association)
- You have knowledge of data mining tools such as Knime, Tableau or Jupiter Notebook, as well as in dealing with relational and non-relational data structures.
- You have good programming skills in Python or Java
- You already have practical experience in the use of cloud services (AWS/ Azure) and infrastructure solutions (Docker, CI/CD, Git, etc.)
- You have ideally already gained methodological experience in the area of requirements engineering, as well as in the implementation of agile software projects
- You are motivated to continuously develop yourself technologically and methodically
- You have very good German and English skills
Your future employer – familiar and innovative at the same time
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
This is how you get in touch with us – simply and directly
if you would like to learn more about evosoft before applying for a job.
if you would like to clarify initial questions personally with our recruiting team. The contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Florian Günther.
if you would like to find out more information about the application process and our employee benefits.
evosoft GmbH attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time