As part of the Enterprise Data team, the Data Scientist will support the development of next-generation data platforms by employing data analytics and various data science capabilities (i.e. machine learning). Incumbents will be part of an innovative and energetic team that develops capabilities which will influence our business model and help our customer build a next-generation data platform. The Data Scientist will have access to the vast amount of data stored in heterogeneous formats, is supposed to handle complex problems independently, and should demonstrate analytical thinking. Data Scientist should be able to make judgments and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
- Plan R&D process to fit sprint goals as well as the project milestones.
- Design a new solution architecture for customer clusterization, NLP and prediction analysis.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- 3+ years of ML / DS / AI systems experience;
- Experience with Deep Learning: a working knowledge of various techniques and best practices for designing deep nets;
- Have a good understanding of modern NLP approaches (from TF-IDF to Transformers);
- Good understanding of PyTorch (or TensorFlow), numpy, pandas, etc;
- Understanding of modern DevOps/MLOps practices, experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, or Azure);
- Solid understanding of classical algorithms, data structures, and coding standards;
- Experience with Docker will be a plus;
- Ability to analyze complex requirements, formulate pragmatic approaches, identify risks, propose solutions and present your ideas in a winning way;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.