We continuously strive to meet and exceed our customers changing needs and requirements. Information Technology and digitalization are increasingly important to realize synergies in our organization and drive a high quality customer experience across Refresco. That is why we are implementing an IT strategy that aims to standardize and strengthen our core IT to drive synergies across the business and strengthen the IT community. The IT Strategy is driven by the Business Strategy.
As one integral part of this multi-year business and IT transformation program our enterprise data, firstly focused on our master data, need to be harmonized across Europe. Data harmonization is intertwined with our cross-functional business process harmonization as well as our IT roadmap. Refresco will go into a journey to modernize and rationalize our ERP landscape with S/4 HANA digital core, including various satellite applications.
The newly created role of Enterprise Data Analyst plays an important part of abovementioned journey. (S)He reports into the Enterprise Data Management Lead who is accountable to drive data harmonization within Refresco Europe. This will be achieved by building our enterprise data management capability, covering organization, processes, data standards and implementing supportive tooling.
The Enterprise Data Management Team plays an important cross-functional role both from a business process angle, as well as from an organizational angle towards our business units. Therefore the team closely interacts with the European Process Manager, business process experts, the central IT team, as well as the enterprise data management community connecting all our business units.
Join our team as we embark on this exciting transition and contribute to getting our drinks on every table.
The Enterprise Data Analyst drives, together with the Enterprise Data Management Lead, data harmonization across Refresco Europe.
(S)He will have an important role in organizing Enterprise Data Management across Refresco Europe (concerning governance, processes, data standards & data quality and the MDM architecture). Next to this, (s)he will be part of the business and IT transformation program within the master data work stream.
Since this is a new role, within a relatively new team, embarking on a business and IT transformation journey, there are limitless possibilities to take ownership, initiatives and work independently on various data domains, projects and more.
Bringing in relevant experience, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset to build and grow enterprise data management capabilities.
Responsibilities vary across all angles of Enterprise Data Management:
- Initiate, define and execute data harmonization (concerning data profiling, data analysis, data harmonization, data cleansing and data migration) concerning all strategic initiatives.
- Detailed as-is analysis in our legacy SAP and other non-SAP ERP systems to ensure proper mapping, harmonization and design to our future enterprise architecture (includes S/4 HANA as digital core).
- Ability to understand and translate business, data and system requirements in our new Enterprise Data Management setup (both from an organization and process angle as well as the data and IT angle).
- Design, implement and work with MDM Tooling (varying from data analysis and migration to data maintenance and governance) to facilitate our business and IT transformation but also as a sustainable and future-proof MDM Architecture.
- Further design and implement Enterprise Data Management across Refresco Europe; concerning, Enterprise Data Governance and Processes, Enterprise Data Standards, Quality and Reporting using industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
- Further develop Enterprise Data Management from all angles and strengthen the capabilities within Refresco Europe
- Advocate Enterprise Data Management across Refresco Europe, create sponsorship and be recognized as value creator in this domain
- Detailed support in understanding our current IT landscape (SAP, non-SAP ERP, etc.) related to data configuration, maintenance and usage
- Detailed support in designing the S/4 HANA template including all accompanying activities related to data harmonization and migration
- Ensure that all business process, data and IT requirements are embedded in our future enterprise data organization, processes and IT architecture.
- Implement and work with MDM Tooling and or any other supportive toolsets needed (E.g. SQL Server, Qlik, etc.)
- Proactively support the business and IT in all enterprise data related initiatives, varying from data analysis, support in validation and cleansing, etc.
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
Background, Experience and Preferred Qualifications
- Msc Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, IT, Data Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years overall work experience with 1 year of experience in a business analyst, process analyst and/or (master) data analyst role.
- Good understanding of ERP from both a business process and/or (master) data angle (e.g. business partners (vendors/customers), materials (raw, packaging, semi-finished and finished goods), BOM and recipes, etc.)
- Good understanding of end-to-end business processes in connection with ERP
- Data analytics capabilities, varying from: SQL, Python and/or various analytics/MDM solutions
- Experience in aligning business needs and convincing stakeholders of goals and vision
- Relevant experience in an international environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Connect business, data and IT: Skillset to act on the edge of business (processes), data and IT
- Data analytics – Data analytics skills to perform data analysis on our enterprise data using with different toolsets and skills
- Ability to learn and adopt quickly: Ensure a fast learning curve (business) processes, data and IT (primarily SAP), while take ownership, initiate and execute new initiatives or deep-dive into unexplored areas.
- SAP Skillset - SAP experience and/or understanding, ECC and/or S/4 HANA is a pre.
- Enterprise Data Management – Bringing relevant experience around Enterprise Data Management; e.g. governance, processes, data standards & quality and MDM Tooling is a pre
- Teamwork - Contributing actively to a joint result or solution to a problem, even when such teamwork concerns a matter which is not of immediate personal interest
- Stress tolerance - Continuing to perform effectively when facing time pressure, adversity, disappointment and opposition
- Integrity - Upholding generally accepted social and ethical standards in job-related activities
- Quality orientation - Setting high standards regarding the quality of products and services and acting accordingly
- Knowledge of and experience with working Agile
- Alignment with the Refresco Core Values