Infosys is seeking Principal Data Science Consultant
who can analyze data and draw valuable insights. An ideal candidate would be someone who is adept at data mining/data analysis methods, flexible to use a wide variety of data tools, build and develop models, use and create new algorithms for the use case. All this must translate into driving business results with data based insights.Required Qualifications for Principal Data Science Consultant :
Preferred Qualifications for Principal Data Science Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of Relevant Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Jersey City, NJ or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Python/R for Data Science
- Mongo DB
- Creating Machine Learning models
- Financial Supply Chain Domain
- Work with key business stake holders to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions
- Data cleanup/processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information to the client stake holders using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Mentor a group of junior data scientists/analysts
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin