Your field of responsibility
This will be a key role in the Collateral Management Unit team within Credit Risk Management of the Swiss Bank with a focus on sustainability topics and activities impacting the Swiss Bank credit portfolio. You’ll interact with multiple stakeholders at all levels and different functions within Swiss Bank and Group Risk and coordinate activities around sustainability with a potential impact on the Swiss Bank credit portfolio.
You’ll focus on the identification of data gaps supporting the credit portfolio analysis and reporting from a sustainability perspective as e.g. Net Zero Program, Climate Risk Topics and / or Rating Models. In close collaboration with relevant stakeholders in the business and the risk organization you will define and drive data enrichment and remediation initiatives. In addition you will perform and support timely delivery of regular and ad-hoc analysis and reporting to senior management in order to demonstrate progress.
Your future colleagues
You will be embedded in Collateral Management Unit part of Credit Risk Management of the Swiss Bank CRO organization. Your working environment and your colleagues are highly motivated, dedicated and used to work in an agile working mode. You will find an open, collaborative and positive atmosphere with the opportunity to influence and collaborate on the sustainability agenda, a relatively young but fast developing discipline in the banking segment. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
Your motivation and enthusiasm to shape our sustainability agenda and to improve our analytical capabilities around sustainability impacting the Swiss credit portfolio will be rounded up by your following profile:
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Banking & Finance, Econometrics or ETH and ideally 3 - 5 years of experience in banking
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and profound analytical mindset paired with strong communication skills in proficient English and German
- Strong interest and familiarity of status and developments around Sustainability from a Real Estate and Corporate perspective in Switzerland
- Experience in credit risk management mortgage a/o corporate business a / o in the area of sustainability / sustainable finance would be a big asset.
- Good interpersonal skill set and a high level of dedication and flexibility
- Contribute to our team with drive and enthusiasm to follow through on tasks and be persistent in face of challenges
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Stefanie Cappelletta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.