As a Lazada data scientist, you will face different challenges. You will be applying different machine learning techniques such as deep learning, reinforcement learning, natural language processing, computer vision and operational research to solve seller & operation business domain’s real world problems. You will be:
1. Responsible for product knowledge graph algorithms, including design, develop and optimize on multi-language attribute extraction, multi-modal information fusion, link prediction and etc to standardize and fulfill high-quality product profile.
2. Responsible for product matching algorithms, including design, develop and optimize on multi-grained text match/image match etc. to improve assortment supply capability and efficiency.
3. Responsible for campaign product selection algorithms, including design, develop and optimize on sales forecasting, click-through-rate prediction, smart pricing etc. to improve assortment operation and seller operation efficiency.
4. Following the state-of-the-art research work and the integrated applications on deep learning, optimization, transfer learning, graph neural networks, recommendation, AutoML and so on. Creatively apply the latest technology and make innovative improvements.
5. Continuous improving algorithms to adapt to evolving business requirements, and ensuring high efficiency, scalability as well as good coding styles.
1. At least two years relevant working experience;
2. Masters or PhD degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent fields;
3. Solid theoretical foundations and industry experiences in machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, personalized search & recommendation, user/seller behavior modeling, sales forecasting, dynamic pricing, knowledge graph and representation, marketing algorithm, large scale data analysis/platforms;
4. Expertise in deep learning, reinforcement learning, explore & exploit algorithms, control theory is preferred;
5. Experience in machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, Pytorch etc;
6. Solid programming skills in SQL, Java, Python and Scala;
7. Passionate about technology, demonstrate ability to generate new ideas and innovations; excellent in self-learning, problem analyzing and solving; work independently, proactive, strong teamwork spirit;
8. Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to describe the logic and implications of a complex model to stakeholders.