Company Overview and Culture EXL (NASDAQ:
EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on creating value from data for driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 40,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents. For information, visit www.exlservice.com.
For the past 20 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach to helping its clients solve business challenges such as digital transformation, improving customer experience, streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to become compliant more quickly with new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, creating new channels for growth and better adapting to change. The business operates within four business units: Insurance, Health, Analytics, and Emerging businesses.
About EXL Health
We leverage Human Ingenuity and domain expertise to help clients improve outcomes, optimize revenue and maximize profitability across the healthcare ecosystem. Technology, data and analytics are at the heart of our solutions. We collaborate closely with clients to transform how care is delivered, managed and paid.
EXL Health combines deep domain expertise with analytic insights and technology-enabled services to transform how care is delivered, managed, and paid. Leveraging Human Ingenuity, we collaborate with our clients to solve complex problems and enhance their performance with nimble, scalable solutions. With data on more than 260 million lives, we work with hundreds of organizations across the healthcare ecosystem.
We help payers improve member care quality and network performance, manage population risk, and optimize revenue while decreasing administrative waste and reducing health claim expenditures. We help Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) manage member drug benefits and reduce drug spending while maintaining quality. We help provider organizations proactively manage risk, improve outcomes, and optimize network performance. We provide Life Sciences companies with enriched data, insights through advanced analytics and data visualization tools to get the right treatment to the right patient at the right time.
Google Cloud Data engineers Required Qualifications:
Nice to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building Data pipe line(ETL/ELT) in a cloud platform
- GCP knowledge strongly preferred (Cloud experience required, not necessarily GCP)
- 5+ years’ of hands on experience of building and operationalizing data processing systems
- Strong Python scripting experience is very important requirement
- Cloud experience is required. (not necessarily GCP)
- Working knowledge of Distributed Data Processing.(Beam, Spark, MapReduce)
- 2+ years’ experience in NoSQL databases and close familiarity with technologies/languages such as Python/R, Scala, Java, Hive, Spark, Kafka
- 2+ years’ experience working with data platforms (Data warehouse, Data Lake, ODS)
- 2+ years’ experience working with tools to automate CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, GIT, Control-M)
We will be using following google tools / services ( for reference only)
- Cloud Data flow/Data proc (Apache Beam)
- Cloud pub sub
- Cloud function
- Whistle map SDK
- Google Health care API/ FHIR store
Please be aware that EXL requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination. EXL is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.