We are searching for a passionate Data Scientist to help with our Machine Learning tasks and statistical analysis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to choose the most appropriate Machine Learning solutions;
- Design and develop ML models for use-cases like:
- recommender systems
- fraud detection
- chat text analysis
- Work with data engineers to select appropriate datasets and data representation methods;
- Work with game developers to make sure that the necessary data are available;
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools;
- Devise metrics and evaluation processes for the performance and impact of your models;
- Train, test and retrain ML models;
- Work with other team members to deploy ML models to production;
- Use and, where necessary, extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- University degree in numerical field (Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, etc.);
- Proven track record and excellent ability to understand, interpret and explain business data;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the Data Science field;
- Experience and understanding of linear algebra and statistical modelling;
- Experience with deploying ML solutions to production;
- In-depth knowledge in at least one ML field such as regression, classification, clustering, pattern mining or optimization;
- Experience with at least one ML framework such as Scikit-Learn, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, MLLib;
- Hands-on with Python, in particular packages such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib (or equivalent);
- Experience with SQL and Big data tools such as Spark/Hive;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving;
- Willingness to learn and interest in latest trends in programming and ML.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Scala or Java;
- Experience with AWS or other cloud provider;
- Experience with Kafka, Clickhouse, Postgres, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- Social package, including sport compensation & medical insurance
- English classes
- Professional growth
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 17,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).