Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our employees bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
As a Data Scientist, you will apply strong expertise in AI through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners to define the technical problem statement and hypotheses to test. You will develop efficient and accurate analytical models which mimic business decisions and incorporate those models into analytical data products and tools. You will have the opportunity to drive current and future strategy by leveraging your analytical skills as you ensure business value and communicate the results.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop innovative solutions utilizing cutting-edge techniques and tools.
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will address thes trategic objectives to our business partners.
- Advocate and educate for the value of data-driven decision making; focus on the “how and why” of solutioning.
- Lead analytical approaches - integrate solutions collaboratively into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysts and developers.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products.
- Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources.
- Share your passion for Data Science with the broader enterprise community ;identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards.
- Collaborate and learn with a growing team of experienced Data Scientists. Stay connected with the broader Data Science community through conferences and external engagements.
- Masters Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of Data Science and Machine Learning experience required
- Proficiency in Pyspark, Python or R and ability to write complex SQL queries
- Proficiency with Machine Learning concepts and modeling techniques to solve problems such as clustering, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems on large scale data sets
- Ability to implement Machine Learning best practices for the entire DataScience lifecycle
- Ability to apply various analytical models to business use cases (NLP,Supervised, Un-Supervised, Neural Nets, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools — Tableau, Power BI, etc. a plus
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and time management skills andthe ability to understand stakeholder needs and deliver solutions
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.