1. AXA GROUP
The AXA Group, world leader in Financial Protection, supports and advises its individual and corporate customers at every life stage, providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs.
Our areas of expertise are reflected in a range of products and services adapted to the needs of each client in three major business lines: property-casualty insurance, life & savings, and asset management.
In 2022, present in 64 countries, the 153,000 employees and distributors of AXA were committed to serving 105 million clients.
AXA Corporate Center’s main missions are to:
Steer the entities in order to ensure the coherence of the strategies, the consistency of the commercial approaches as well as the optimization of the risks and results;
Defining and coordinating Group policies, different transversal projects and standards, identifying and sharing best practices;
Supporting the entities in order to help them to grow, to develop their offer, their management and steering standards as well as their risk management.
The head office of AXA Group (GIE AXA), based in La Défense, gathers the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities according to the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters is composed with over 1000 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities).
2. PRESENTATION OF THE DIRECTION
Group Performance Management (GPM) is responsible for performance monitoring within the Group. Its objective is to coordinate a regular dialogue with the entities in order to deliver to the Group Management Committee of AXA information on the financial, operational and strategic performance of the entities and to be the Gatekeeper for Group requests vis a vis the entities.
Information Management team is part of Group Performance Management Department within Group Finance. Led by the Corporate Center Chief Data Officer, Information Management team setup and deploy the Data strategy though (i) Data Governance and Data Quality Programs, (ii) efficient Data Architecture design, (iii) Data Operation services and (iv) Data Culture fostering.
3. PRIMARY MISSION:
Within the Information Management team, you will be responsible for (i) organizing, optimizing, and operating the collection of transversal data, either external or internal (ii) optimizing their distribution, (iii) ensuring their quality and (iv) controlling the entire data lifecycle, from collection to operational use.
You will work hand in hand with Business Data Analysts and Data Transformation teams prioritizing and implementing use cases to create value for the overall organization.
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
We are looking for a Data Engineer to take part in the scaling of our data platform and support the team’s and company’s growth. Within the Data Operation services team, you will work with the following objectives:
- Design, implement, and maintain our Data Lake that collects, stores, and processes external and internal data, focusing on scalability and reliability
- Designing, developing, and maintaining pipeline to integrate data
- Controlling and managing their entire lifecycle, from collection to operational use considering Group Security and GDPR policies
- Ensuring the scalability, security, and availability of platform data
- Carrying out a technological watch to be at the forefront of cloud & Data solutions
- Distribute data to final users ensuring expected data quality
- Modelling and analyzing data
- Industrialising and automating data cleansing aligned with final users’ specifications
- Managing, maintaining, and documenting the several data bases
- Create and automatise dashboards for final users
- Design and build machine-learning algorithms and tooling to explore and visualize data.
- Proposing technical solutions answering business needs and simplifying process through automation
- Designing, developing, testing, and industrializing “Big Data” processing in different business and application contexts in collaboration with data architects and devOps
- Developing automation, integration, and continuous deployment tools
- Ensuring the proper application of the Group's security and confidentiality rules within data processing
- Work hand in hand with Data Transformation team to create value for AXA accompanying Corporate Center’s departments and entities in their project, or new needs:
- Contributing to implement, new use cases of Business Intelligence, or Data Visualization
- Contributing to business specifications, build and tests phases, as well as data migration.
- Supporting clients in training sessions to end users.
- Participate in maintaining consistency and good practices with other data engineers
- Contribute to the Group's technical expertise communities
- Embody and relay product and data-driven methodologies