Responsibilities & Tasks
· Supporting sales effectiveness and reporting, including forecasting reporting, territory alignment, order management, billing and admin
· Maintenance of Salesforce operations
· Creation and development of reporting and analysis solutions
· Troubleshooting, maintaining, and monitoring use of existing reporting solutions
· Working with sales management to manage/maintain the sales targets and documentation for the sales team
· Analyzing & reporting on lead and account activity, status, and dispositioning
· 1 to 2 years experience in Salesforce is a must. Experience of using customer Intelligence tools, automation systems (such as Salesforce and Salesloft) Business Intelligence tools, web analytics, product usage intelligence, data management tools, demand modelling. Analysing data in CRM systems, preferably Salesforce and experience working on the back end.
· Create reports/dashboards that provide actionable intelligence and awareness.
· Identify data inconsistencies and develop/implement processes to enforce process/data consistency across our sales tools.
· Experience analysing and cleaning raw data
· High competence with MS Office applications, Advanced Excel Skills
· Experience with visualisation tools: PowerBI/Tableau/Salesforce Dashboards/other
· Developing and maintaining existing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
· Identify data inconsistencies and develop/implement processes to enforce process/data consistency across our sales tools. Identify ways to improve data input quality