Data Engineer for AI/Advance Analytic - ITO033565
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Data Engineer for AI/Advance Analytic
In this role, we are looking for a Data Engineer
supports data operations lifecycle of Sophisticated Analytics projects, provides input into the approach and owns and manages .They develop and implement ad-hoc business analytics and report on projects of moderate scope. The Data Science Engineer also owns data pipelines and productionizing. Responsibilities
- Significant amount of functional programming (SQL and Python) to conduct data analysis and transform data in a non-production format as they prepare data to be consumed for Science project.
- Support AA projects -Owns and manages work you're leading.
- Recommends and implements ad-hoc and reporting
- Works on problems of complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Ability to generate relevant, insights based on iterative data analysis,
- Proven extract, transform and stage data for consumption by the data scientist data querying tools
- Communicates business analytics of moderate complexity to more senior team members and junior business partners
- Source data independently with limited assistance from team members
- Translation of business problem into code with team members
- Work with limited mentorship of data scientists on feature generation
- Ensure appropriate checks and balances to ensure data accuracy
- Develop ongoing mechanisms to visualize results of model
- SQL skills and database programming skills including crafting views, stored procedures, triggers, implementing referential integrity, and coding for performance. Knowledge and hands-on experience of RDBMS systems (e.g.: Sybase, DB2, Teradata, or Oracle).
- Navigating and implementing in IT systems an aspect of development and implementation in end user applications such as PowerBI, Salesforce, SQL and Excel.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in quantitative with 2 years of applicable experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Sophisticated knowledge of programming languages and concepts (e.g. Java, Sequel, C, SAS, SPSS, R (different modules) or Python)
- Applied understanding of programming, exploratory data analysis, data wrangling, model production, data visualization, and insight generation with a fundamental understanding of stats and machine learning.
- Visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI
- knowledge of data transformation to support BI Reporting
- Experienced in variety of business functions and processes. Extensive experience and with core processes and an understanding of digital impact across the front, middle and back office value stream
- Understands company culture, cooperation and information sharing within the company
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Considers diverse perspectives to build support of own ideas
- Some ability to construct detailed process to implement analytics insights and solutions, this includes (but not limited to):
- Crafting a process with multiple relevant parties with clear specifications of roles and responsibilities
- Identifying required tasks, system / data flow and contingency
- Specifying check-and-balance throughout the process
- Establishing rigorous tracking and closed-loop learning
- Implement such process in a scalable way
- Meaningful work experience in Insurance
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle team and client discussions
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.