ROLE: Data Analyst
Our Client, a Global FMCG Brand, is looking for a Data Analyst to help drive insight solutions for 2022. This is a new and exciting team, designed to help drive in data products and solutions for our Clients content and community management.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- Delivering a suite of insight solutions across social content, channels, trends, audiences, cultural and thematic analysis
- The analyst is responsible for delivering insights into the conversation around brands, including thematic, sentiment, audience, influencers and channels analysis. This is using a range of social intelligence tools across listening, analytics and influencers
- Delivering insights into the performance of owned social channels, content and audiences, using our social analytics tools
- Working with account teams to proactively & collaboratively help solve their content & community challenges
- Delivering thoughtful, inspiring social intelligence, developing them into guiding insights to solve a client challenge. These insights will fuel the Creative Strategies for a wide range of clients across the the Brand's portfolio
- The analyst will also work with teams to ensure we are creating audience, channel and content strategies that resonate with audiences
SKILLS & REQUIREMENT:
- Minimum 2 years proven social intelligence or analyst expertise
- Adept at using a number of best in class social intelligence tools across listening, analytics and influencers (i.e. Brandwatch, Netbase, Tubular Labs, Crimson Hexagon, Synthesio, Sprinklr, Locowise etc)
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret social & content data, summarising findings into meaningful insights
- Experience of multi-market social intelligence and co-ordination a plus
- Great Microsoft Office (PPT. etc) and data visualisation, presentation of data skills
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Attentive to trends in social intelligence and tool/product updates which can improve the quality of our work
- Culture enthusiast, keeping abreast of news & trends across a range or categories and wider culture
- Cognisant of brand activities that are effective in driving audience engagement
- Driven to produce the best insights to fuel best ideas and outcomes for our clients
- Detail oriented to ensure our proposals and ideas impress An evangelist for our team proactively working to refine and grow our services
- Business fluency of multiple languages is highly desired
- An entrepreneurial streak to help us capture the ever changing opportunities
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT US:
MORE is a global production portal, part of Inside Ideas Group. We are a collection of creative technologists & production experts across the world, creating and maintaining world class content in the areas of Film, CGI, Motion Design, Digital and Print.
We bring scale, expertise and craft, delivering creative solutions to clients and brands across the globe.
DONE. CORRECT. ON TIME.
Our reel: https://vimeo.com/435028090
OTHER ESSENTIAL POINTS TO NOTE:
As we are working remotely, it is essential that the ideal candidate have the following in place to ensure there are no delays on delivering work timeously:
- Back-up power supply, if necessary
- Stable internet connectivity – fibre connection preferable (options can be discussed) in order to connect to remote servers as well as conduct virtual meetings daily
- This is a snapshot of the responsibilities & desired deliverables. Other areas for delivery and responsibilities may be added or addressed during the period of employment. This document should not constitute as the sole indicator for responsibilities and delivery, but it can be used as a generic guide to help with managing your performance.