Our client, one of the largest Amazon Web Services (AWS) partners for data services, is looking for a Mid level Big Data Engineer to contribute to join their team of technologists to build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects. Technological and career growth opportunities are a natural and every day part of the working environment.
- This role is only available for W2 or individual contracts. Please no C2C.
- 100% Remote Work.
- Analyze system requirements and design responsive algorithms and solutions.
- Use big data and cloud technologies to produce production quality code.
- Engage in performance tuning and scalability engineering.
- Work with team, peers and management to identify objectives and set priorities.
- Perform related SDLC engineering activities like sprint planning and estimation.
- Work effectively in small agile teams.
- Provide creative solutions to problems.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and execute.
- Minimum 3 years of proven professional experience working in the IT industry.
- Degree in Computer Science or related domains.
- Experience with cloud based Big Data technologies.
- AWS experience is a big plus.
- Proficiency in Hive / Spark SQL / SQL. Experience with Spark.
- Experience with one or more programming languages like Scala, Python, and/or Java.
- Ability to push the frontier of technology and independently pursue better alternatives.
Thanks for applying!