We are looking for an ambitious data science practitioner who will help us create a data analytics hub as part of the Business Engagement & Digital Transformation Team. Are you a dynamic, self-driven team player, eager to take on new challenges? Would you like to actively participate in shaping and delivering a digital transformation roadmap for Lundbeck? If it sounds like you, why don’t you join the Lundbeck community consisting of more than 5,600 employees in more than 50 countries, all driven by an inspiring purpose of restoring brain health so that every person can be their best.
The purpose of the role
Global Data Analyst will be responsible for co-creating and developing global data analytics in Lundbeck, generating ideas, and suggesting the best use of data to identify trends, patterns, issues and concerns that should be highlighted to various Business Leaders.
- Understanding Procurement & Finance processes and policies as well as knowing leading market practices are key to success in the role.
- Having strong communication skills is also essential to build relationships with Procurement & Finance organizations at all levels and liaise with partners or senior stakeholders (including Executive Management) in some instances.
- The person will be responsible for choosing, analyzing, evaluating, and presenting data and reports within given area of expertise, identifying errors, and advising on the optimal solutions. This involves creating and delivering presentations and advising on changes and improvements.
- As a next step, the Data Analyst will be expected to automate the analytics process using tools available in Lundbeck and/or the market
Meet the team
The Business Engagement & Digital Transformation Team focuses on delivering system and process transformation projects to support Lundbeck in executing the long-term strategy of becoming number 1 in brain health. Global Data Analyst will very closely collaborate with Process Owners and Agile Transformation Team to achieve synergies across and to accelerate the successful implementations of projects.
What is the challenge?
- Taking an active part in the co-creation of global data analytics in Lundbeck, generating ideas and suggesting the best use of data to identify trends, patterns, issues and concerns that should be highlighted to Business Leaders
- Develop a new scalable, enterprise- and mass-data ready software product based on SAP cloud technology: SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Create actionable KPIs and apply analytic methodologies and data visualization techniques, to generate cutting-edge insights for clients
- Participating in GBS, Procurement & Finance Leadership meetings to present the reports and discuss the way forward based on the data;
- Actively participating or leading local and global projects within Procurement & Finance data analytics and reporting areas;
- Being responsible for the quality of reporting;
- Analyzing appropriate data and preparing periodical reports based on business needs
- Distributing reports or communicating in the agreed way;
- Verifying the data used in the reports, and cooperating closely with the SMEs to ensure high data quality;
- Using the continuous improvement in every aspect of the job, automate reports where possible
To be successful in this role, your experience should include
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- At least 5 years of experience in reporting and analytics field including data interpretation and dashboards creation
- Experience in Power BI, SAC
- Knowledge of SAP, Ariba, Concur, VIM and procurement & finance processes would be an asset
- Experience in leading data analytics projects
- Business acumen, as well as global and cultural awareness
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Advanced Microsoft suite knowledge and experience, especially advanced excel skills (other analytical tools would be an asset)
- Experience with mathematics & statistics
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, R, Matlab) would be an asset
- Experience and/or drive to manage data analytics teams
- English at C1 level
- University degree in Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
- Strong attention to detail and data quality and a strong drive to use data to answer business questions
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Self-driven and independent
- CI mindset and ‘can-do’ attitude
Our promise to you
Lundbeck offers an energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments). We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health. Your dedication is crucial - that is why you can expect us to be committed to your progress, so you can stay committed to our purpose.
If you are looking for meaningful work and inspiring purpose in your professional life – Lundbeck GBS Krakow is the place for you. Develop your career and be your best!
Highlights of selected benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements and top-notch equipment
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Employee capital plans (retirement saving system)
- Unique recognition system with attractive rewards
- Cafeteria program
- Holiday bonus for when you’re out of the office
- Comfortable and modern office with well-equipped relax rooms
- Robust integration and event framework
Lundbeck Group Business Services Krakow (GBS Krakow) is a strategic part of Lundbeck, a global pharmaceutical company specialized in brain diseases. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of neuroscience research. We are tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best.
In Krakow, we contribute to this mission by delivering best-in-class operations and advice to the Lundbeck Group in the areas of Finance Operations, Finance Compliance & Reporting, Procurement, IT & Business Process and System Support, People Services, Legal, Compliance & Sustainability; Process Efficiency as well as People Analytics, Process Excellence, Project Management, and others.
Learn more about Lundbeck
See who we are and how we work | About Lundbeck GBS Krakow
About our recruitment process
If you are interested in this job offer, we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible via the Apply button. Please note that we will contact selected candidates who will meet our selection criteria.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our recruitment process is carried out all remotely. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use our digital tools in your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will provide detailed information on how to leverage those. At the same time, please be aware that all correspondence related to employment will come from an authorized @lundbeck.com email address.