pliant is building the newest generation of corporate credit cards, providing fully digital card management and seamless integrations into accounting software and other finance tools combined with high limits, premium card perks, and attractive cashbacks.
To build up our Data Science and Analytics team, pliant is looking for a Senior Data Scientist / Data Analyst (m/f/d) based in Berlin.
About the role
As part of the Data Science and Analytics team, you will collaborate with different departments to get and shape data, extract information, and provide in-depth statistical analyses.
- Maintain and enhance the data warehouse.
- Build and maintain dashboards for the company.
- Build automated, regular reports.
- Design and code tools for automated decision making.
- Create and deploy prediction models.
- In-depth statistical analyses including simulation
- Experimentation (A/B-testing).
- You have a Masters degree or comparable in Maths, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science or any other quantitative field.
- Several years of working experience in an analytics/data science role or similar.
- You have a strong statistical and analytical background.
- You are experienced writing SQL queries.
- You have profound knowledge and several years of coding experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Julia, Python, R.
- You write concise, readable and well-commented code.
- You are eager to learn.
- You know how to find, focus and communicate goals and strategies.
- You’re fluent in English.
Nice to have
Knowledge and practical experience around statistical learning/machine learning.
Experience using agile work methods.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a growing team with a big responsibility that thrives on a strong exchange of knowledge and excellence
- Attractive remuneration and share package
- Flat hierarchy and transparent communication in a relaxed, professional atmosphere
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Device and technical setup of your choice
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely
- Company card with a monthly allowance for lunches, coffee, etc. with co-workers