Business management, administration and support
Temporary / Contract
Are you passionate about data, programming and automatization? Do you have a technical expertise of design, development, coding, testing and debugging of software? Do you want to design and further develop next generation business applications? We are looking for someone like that to:
- further improve the interactive web applications around our Pricing & Product Lifecycle suites using R & R Shiny (pricing modules, reporting & analytics, workflows & processes) as well as other programming languages
- gather, integrate, analyze, interpret and visualize various (pricing & products-related) information from several external data sources as well as conduct quantitative analyses
- design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
You will be working in the Digital Transformation team, which is part of the Operating Office within the Products organization of UBS Asset Management. You will be located in Zurich. The team is focusing on digitizing and automatizing front to back key processes around product development and management. In addition, the team will work in partnership with the Project Management & IT Demand Management to ensure a coordinated delivery of the IT portfolio as well as support adjunct (workflow) tools within Products.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- strong programming skills in R and high familiarity with the package Shiny
- good knowledge of VBA, SQL; (basic) Java Script is a plus
- academic degree or equivalent (computer science, mathematics, engineering, or related field preferred)
- ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
- strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as presenting findings in a concise and understandable manner
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- fluency in English; German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.