Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
OurTeamin St. John's, NLis now looking for a CMMS Data Analyst - SAP.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and updating maintenance plans, work orders, equipment tags, bill of materials, and material data notifications in SAP
- Processing maintenance and service notifications, maintenance and service orders, and maintenance tasks and confirms completed work in the system
- Reporting on past maintenance activities and trends based on historical data within SAP
- Gathering, collecting, recording, tracking, and verifying data to ensures the accuracy of information in SAP Maintenance System
We think you should have:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in an technical discipline, or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an engineering or construction environment
- Significant experience in SAP Maintenance
- Proficient in data analytical tools (e.g. Tableau) and common database structures (e.g. Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office Tools, SharePoint)
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Aker Solutions is committed to employment equity, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Consistent with the Accords Act, residents of Newfoundland and Labrador specifically, and Canadians generally, who are qualified, will be given first consideration for training and employment.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employ approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.