Jefferson Frank are partnered with a well-known provider of Maritime solutions and are very much a Data first company. As the lead data scientist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing data science solutions to improve our maritime domain management products and services.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement data science models and algorithms to improve our maritime domain management products and services.
- Analyse large and complex datasets to extract insights and identify trends.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to identify and solve business problems.
- Lead and mentor a team of data scientists to develop and implement data science solutions.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders through visualizations, reports, and presentations.
- Master's or PhD degree in data science, computer science, statistics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in data science, machine learning, and predictive modelling.
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, or other languages commonly used in data science.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What You Will Get In Return
- Experience working in the maritime domain management industry or a related field.
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of data scientists.
- Familiarity with geospatial data and tools such as GIS, GeoPandas, and PostGIS.
- 25 - 28 days holiday.
- Pension scheme up to 5%
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible remote working (Once per month in the office).
- Income Protection/Sickness Pay.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.