Who We Are
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
We’re looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to join our iOS team, one of the most exciting and important products within Chartboost. The system powering this product must deal with 100,000’s of requests per second and presents unique data science challenges. The bidder uses a variety of batch and real-time signals to power decision making in real-time. The iOS team will be in charge of designing and implementing solutions for privacy preserving advertisements that would respect the privacy of our users.
Impact You Will Make
- Design and test predictive models and control algorithms at large scale that control real money and target specific financial goals
- Maintain, tune, and enhance production models written with Python and Scala
- Propose and engineer new model features using Python, SQL and Scala to improve KPIs
- Develop and refine best practices for data processing, experimentation, monitoring, debugging, and analyzing data pipelines
Who You Are
- BS degree in Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, Machine Learning or Computer Science
- 2 years of practical experience in a Data Science or Machine Learning role, and sound understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning principles
- Experience with continuously-deployed and frequently-retrained production ML models or ETL pipelines for large and/or fast data
- Strong data visualization and manipulation skills: you are able to distill a clear picture from disparate data sources reflecting a complex business
- Intermediate Python proficiency for scripting and model prototyping; proficient with SQL and familiar with Scala
The Following Experience Would Be a Plus
- Ad Tech or Mobile Game Industry
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have the potential of RSUs depending on the level/role
- Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working from home dependent on team
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
More About Us
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.