Supply Chain Data AnalystPurchasing and Supply Chain ManufacturingLocation: Cavan
Reporting to Head of Procurement and Supply Chain, this position is responsible for all group wide data relating to Procurement and Supply Chain. The role is key to the system data management of procurement pricing, sourcing, planning, vendors data and logistics.
You will lead the co-ordination, process management, reporting and quality management of department data.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure to our clients global Procurement function and processes, while working with a wide range of people and disciplines.
- Ownership of Procurement and Supply Chain data ensuring quality & accuracy in SAP.
- Pricing, MRP attributes, forecast, planning, customs and freight related data.
- Represent to plant procurement team on the clients Master Data projects.
- Support the team on all SAP and other software data driven requirements.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgeting.
- Support Purchase Price accuracy process with procurement team working very closely with the Finance team.
- Lead ongoing data accuracy review with procurement and logistic teams, driving continuous improvement.
- Meet all compliance responsibilities including Purchasing Policy control standards.
- Lead continuous improvement and drive full utilization of SAP Procurement and Supply Chain processes.
- Be the link between the IT team and Procurement and Supply Chain Team.
- Assist in development of new reports to support the team.
- Assist team in all areas of Procurement and Supply Chain when and where required.
- Assist with development and monthly preparation team KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/IT or equivalent preferred, with a proven ability for excellence in numeracy and strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Data, Procurement or Supply Chain role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Energetic and flexible - capable to meet deadlines and ad-hoc requests. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience working with Enterprise, Resourcing, and Planning (ERP) Systems - SAP and BI a distinct advantage