Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
About the role:
Partner Lead is responsible for accelerating Azure consumption, co-managing sales pipeline, and co-delivering consumption motions in SMC-C and SMB segments. This leader will guide Partners through the MCEM stages of adoption and consumption. The MCEM model is a 5-stage process of nurturing customers from interested leads to empowered users.
At the beginning of each interaction, the SMC Partner Lead will co-manage leads related to high propensity accounts, priority Solution Areas, and MACC consumption opportunities with Priority Partners, GPS, and SMC. This role will co-deliver consumption with Priority partners through Partner PMO tool integration with Microsoft tools like MSX, develop post-sale engagement programs, and help develop Partner’s Customer Success practices. In partnership with CE&S, GPS, and SMC counterparts, the Lead will oversee targeted resource deployment (Customer, Partner, or Microsoft funded) to energize the ACR in pre-sales, sales, and post-sales stages.
- Maintain a common Priority Partner list with GPS and SMC to ensure cross-functional collaboration and accuracy.
- Develop simple, consumption-oriented propensity models with GPS and SMC.
- Develop a framework that allows MS and Partners to share data (e.g., propensity, leads, project delivery, etc.)
- Develop pre- and post-sales offers, programs, and incentives in concert with GPS and SMC as necessary.
- Leverage existing programs like Azure Expert MSP, AMMP, MSPP, etc.
- Engage Priority Partners to develop PMO software integration (schedule, budgets, resourcing) into MSX delivery milestones, and alert Microsoft to resourcing, scheduling, and budgeting delays.
- Monitor project delivery through proprietary tracking tools and integrations.
- Build Partner’s CSU practice and attain optimal resource allocation model. Develop Digital Motions as appropriate.
- Partner with SMC and GPS teams to drive Migration and Cloud Native consumption strategies.
- Pipeline expansion through deeper collaboration with Partners on cross-sell and up-sell motions.
- 8+ years of experience working with Partners or within a Partner ecosystem.
- 5+ years of experience working with a major cloud service provider.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Field Sales, GTM, and Licensing/Subscription models
- Demonstrated team management, project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situation.
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world. Powered by nearly 90,000 talented and entrepreneurial professionals across more than 30 countries, LTIMindtree — a Larsen & Toubro Group company — combines the industry-acclaimed strengths of erstwhile Larsen and Toubro Infotech and Mindtree in solving the most complex business challenges and delivering transformation at scale. For more information, please visit www.ltimindtree.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
LTIMindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.