Why join Willa?
If you want to have a massive impact on the lives of millions and give freelancers and online creators the work & life they deserve, then this is the right place for you.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company who will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
Our success depends on our ability to build world-class products & technology together. As much as we enjoy spending time together, Willa is set up as a distributed team.
What you'll do
- Enrich and automate existing Willapay data sources
- Conduct product analytics deep-dives as part of autonomous engineering teams, and work within problem areas such as analyzing product feature usage and predicting churn
- Analyze user research surveys & design data to distill and present findings to product and design teams and facilitate data-informed product development
- Work closely with campaigns and marketing to measure and model the user acquisition funnel
- Build dashboards and liaise with stakeholders in engineering, product and marketing to evaluate success criteria and learnings of various product initiatives
- Take full ownership of existing and upcoming data science and analytics projects, including making specific recommendations to stakeholders
- Build, test and deploy models to assess credit default risk
- As you can glean from above, this role is a blend of data science, product analytics and data engineering. You don't need to be an expert in all 3 areas, but be strong within at least one domain and have a working knowledge of the other two, with a desire to constantly learn and grow
The job is to be conducted in a European time zone and requires a valid work permit for Europe.
Who you are
- Exceptional motivation and a result-oriented nature
- Working knowledge of machine learning algorithms, particularly using Python
- Strong grasp of statistical concepts, such as hypothesis testing, distributions and sampling
- SQL skills for data manipulation
- Ability to prioritize and understand tradeoffs between different data science approaches
- Demonstrated experience of end-to-end data science problem-solving, from problem formulation to model deployment and continuous evaluation
- Ability to handle ambiguity, and a bias towards an iterative approach to experimentation and learning by doing
- Strong visualization, presentation and persuasion skills to ensure that your work has a major impact on decision-making
Nice to have
- NLP experience a distinct advantage
- Track record of productionizing data pipelines and models on Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with analyzing user survey data
- Startup, Fintech and/or Big Tech experience
Please apply in English as soon as possible.
Willa is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.