The Data Analyst / Engineer will work with our the Savills SG and Regional team on real estate data project using Azure and mix of big data EDW solutions. Candidates must have strong numerical skills. They must possess excellent excel and data analysis skills, and a high level of aptitude with PowerPoint and PowerBI modelling skills.
- Responsible for the structuring and execution of the company’s in-house data construction and management
- Responsible for integration and analysis on ETL and varieties of data sources
- Responsible for conducting data analysis of the real estate data.
- Responsible for performing data analysis and aggregating property market data from most major Asian cities;
- To assist the IT team with the collection and analysis of the in-house and external real estate data;
- To assist in supporting the development and delivery of a data visualisation platform;
- Participate in ETL implementation and enhancement
- Working with Business Analysts to understand business requirements
- Working with data integration technologies such as SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Function APP.
- Working with data storage tools such as Azure Blob, Azure SQL, MongoDB.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or any relevant disciplines
- 2-3 years of experience in real estate data
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant domain (CRM, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics Reporting)
- Experience with ETL, data management, transformation, and modelling
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Required knowledge in SQL, C#.
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery, hybrid / agile delivery methodologies
- Competent data analysis and numerical skills
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with a network of regional officers
- Independent, organized, conscientious efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and preferably statistical software;
- Professional acumen and demonstrated interest in commercial real estate
- Knowledge of the Singapore property market is a plus
- Knowledge in PowerBI is a plus