Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 44+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.7+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.What you’ll be responsible for:
As a Data Analyst at Circle, you’ll work closely with product and business stakeholders to better understand our products and enable better decision-making with data. Your job will include making sure teams are focused on the biggest opportunities, defining success metrics and goals, and communicating insights throughout the company. We are a passionate team with a deeply analytical mindset, and your work will support our mission to be a world-class company driven by data.What you'll work on:
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Own a domain end-to-end, understand the business problems, define and monitor key metrics, identify opportunities and drive conversations around where to invest engineering resources.
- Measure business performance, develop core metrics and create dashboards to track and understand them.
- Identify data and metrics and analyze needs for business partners.
- Initiate, develop and maintain data pipelines and data models that powers dashboards and data products with outstanding craftsmanship.
- Communicate the state of business, experiments results and recommendations to a broad team and senior leadership.
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy.
- Build scalable automation solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau, and other tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative major (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering).
- Strong communication skills - be able to socialize among stakeholders and identify their needs and pain points, articulate issues clearly and concisely, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to work through complex and ambiguous business requirements.
- Self-starter - an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact.
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other business intelligence platforms .
- Be able to proactively manage prioritization of work and deliver work with great quality and influence the broader team in creating leverage.
- Experience manipulating large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
Data Analyst (II)
- 2+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Experience in data analyses using SQL
- Understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve business problems
Senior Data Analyst (III)
All the requirements of a Data Analyst (II) and:
- 4+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Proficiency in data analyses using SQL with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting the planning and execution of analytical projects
- Good understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve business problems
- Domain experience in one or more of the following areas: financial services, business banking, product analytics, marketing, developer ecosystem, risk, fraud, KYC, or compliance and regulatory reporting
Lead Data Analyst (IV)
All the requirements of a Senior Data Analyst (III) and:
- 7+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Advanced proficiency in SQL to lead data analyses of high complexity, across multiple data structures
- Leads the planning and execution of analytical projects
- Deep understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve complex business problems
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: financial services, business banking, product analytics, marketing, developer ecosystem, risk, fraud, KYC, or compliance and regulatory reporting
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
The compensation ranges below are specific to Atlanta, GA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $100,000 - $130,000
Annual Bonus Target: 10%
Senior Data Analyst
Base Pay Range: $125,000 - $165,000
Annual Bonus Target: 12.5%
Lead Data Analyst
Base Pay Range: $150,000 - $200,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.