SHARE NOW stands for the world's first free-floating car-sharing service – the biggest innovation in the car business since the invention of the car. We come from a long line of pioneers in the car-making industry and challenging the status quo is how we like to play. Our mission now is personal freedom: To make it possible for anybody to drive in the city without breaking the bank – or the environment.
Our global headquarters is in Berlin, Germany, and we operate in eight countries across Europe. We offer an exciting, fast-growing environment in which everyone has equal opportunity to bring ideas to the table. We believe the future is about personal freedom and that everyone has a role to play. We are around 500 employees of over 30 nationalities spread out across the globe. You could be one of them.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED:
As part of the SHARE NOW Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Team, you will be responsible for delivering analytics insights and smart algorithms to drive business performance and enable data product features. You will be in constant knowledge exchange with all team members, always taking on new challenges. As part of the job, you will have the opportunity to continually expand your technical and methodical expertise, strengthen your business sense and impart your own knowledge to others. You will tackle a wide range of real-world problems at the forefront of evolving mobility industry and will be contributing to shaping its future.
- You will support management, the business departments and the product owners with mathematical and statistical analyses, models and algorithms by solving concrete business problems.
- You will use your expertise in statistics, machine learning and mathematical optimization to, e.g., develop scoring models and forecasting systems, or to analyze time series.
- You will work on various projects from concept to implementation, including monitoring and iterative improvements.
- Your tasks will range from translating specific questions into mathematical and statistical models, to data processing and data analysis, through to the interpretation and presentation of the results in close cooperation with the business departments.
- You will support multi-functional teams to extract value from data analyses and machine learning models by integrating them with production systems across the business.
- You will build dashboards (e.g., Tableau) to monitor the effectiveness of analytics solutions and overall business performance, identify KPIs, trends and further analyses and provide recommendations for further actions.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Academic experience (Master's degree level) in mathematics, statistics, operations research or a related field.
- Practical experience in statistical data analysis or operations research.
- Programming knowledge in Python, R or similar languages.
- Experience in database applications (SQL).
- Experience in visualizing complex data, incl. knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau), or experience applying GIS tools is an asset
- You are passionate about data analysis and statistical analysis. You enjoy creative problem solving and interpreting your results in a business context.
- You can communicate analytical and technical content in an understandable way for different target audiences.
- You work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic environment, have an analytical mindset, and an affinity towards data and facts.
- You like working as part of a team, enjoy actively sharing and developing knowledge and are keen to contribute your own ideas and expertise.